Amy F Taub, MD
Advanced Dermatology Llc
275 Parkway Dr, Suite 521
Lincolnshire, IL 60069
(847) 459-6400
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Post baby treatments  |  show details
by G. F. on Mar 25th, 2014

I came to Dr. Taub for solutions that would make me look better after my second baby. I wanted treatments and skincare that would make still look like me but a little younger and more rested. She was extremely honest and caring and recommended options for me to consider. It was reassuring to know she has up to date technology and years of expertise. I tried the Pelleve treatment and fell in love as I am still nursing and not ready for injections just yet. My eyes look more awake and the drooping of my eyelid from lack of sleep is so much better. I never felt like she was trying to sell me on all the treatments she offers, but wanted me to choose what would be best for me. I will be back for Botox after nursing and their fat and cellulite treatments!

|  Laser Hair Removal  |  show details
by Marissa on Mar 7th, 2014

I received a laser hair removal treatment on a sensitive area, and I was quite nervous to receive the treatment. The staff made me feel very comfortable and relaxed. I was very pleased with the treatment, and am looking forward to coming in to receive more laser hair removal treatments. The atmosphere was very professional and clean, which I find to be very important qualities for a healthcare facility to possess. I would recommend this facility to anyone looking for a positive hair removal experience.

|  Pelleve Treatment  |  show details
by Cathleen H. on Feb 26th, 2014

Dr. Taub is just the right blend of competence and caring. Her staff could not have done more to make me feel welcome and at ease. The Pelleve treatment enhanced my looks immediately....skin looks supple and fresh. There was no down time, no redness and no discomfort. I can't wait for the next one!!!

|  Quality Care!  |  show details
by Rachel H. on Feb 13th, 2014

I have struggled with acne since puberty, and I thought that I was doomed to live a life with horrible skin. That is, until I was referred to Dr. Taub! Frankly, I have tried so many things that I feel I gave up on anything making a real difference. Dr. Taub and her staff were amazing. I came in with so many questions. Even when calling to make the appointment, her staff was warm and reassuring. I did not feel like an idiot asking the questions as I had in the past from other facilities. My visits were met with kindness and I could tell Dr. Taub actually cared about my plight that is or should I say WAS my acne. I have visited now 3 times and I am so thrilled with the results. I finally feel comfortable without make-up, and it is all thanks to Dr. Taub's and her marvelous staff.

|  wonderful  |  show details
by Barb G on Feb 11th, 2014

I have gotten every acne medicine for my son and nothing seemed to be working, I have also been to two other deritoligests with no results. then a friend of mine suggested Dr. Taub. I made an appointment to see her, she was very informative and we finally got the results we were looking for. My son is very happy and that's saying a lot for a teenager.

|  Excellent service  |  show details
Jan 27th, 2014

The office staff was pleasant and helpful as I have a complicated schedule as I was trying to accommodate an appointment. Dr. Taub listened empathically to my skin and cosmetic concerns, spending time. The staff followed up with a phone call the next day which was quite unusual in my experience.

|  show details
Jun 20th, 2011

I always leave my skin check visits knowing that I am seen by one of the best dermatologists available. I am not very good at noticing changes with my moles, so I am grateful I go to a doctor who is very detailed and intelligent.

|  Irene  |  show details
Jul 1st, 2010

Dr. Taub and her staff have provided excellent care, not only for me but for my family. Dr. Taub and her staff are courteous, caring and professional. The office, exam rooms and changing/bathroom areas are very clean and neat. Dr. Taub takes her time when examining to ensure that she is not missing anything. She takes her time to explain what is happening and why. At one of my appointments she made sure I was comfortable, relaxed and answered all my questions.I cannot say enough about the practice that she leads.

|  Rating on Dr. Taub  |  show details
Apr 4th, 2010

My daughter has had monthly visits with Adv. Dermatology since January 2010 and every visit was pleasant until this last one with Dr.Taub. She is awful. We have seen Dr. Wang and Dr. Garretson and they are wonderful doctor's who spend time with my daughter and asked questions and answered any questions we might have. Dr. Taub had not seen my daughter in the past, came in, looked at her information listed on her records and lower the dosage of her medication based on the information written. She did not bother to ask my daughter questions, and had to correct her on some information that she misinterpreted. She was in the room maybe a total of 5 minutes. I highly recommend you see another doctor at Adv. Dermatology

|  show details
Oct 20th, 2009

Place is very commercial and "sales oriented" . None of the services I had (injectables, isolaz) were performed by MD - at best you get a nurse. I had am evaluation appointment when they schedule you for an hour with a coordinator basically a sales person who has NO MEDICAL TRAINING whatsoever. Dr. Taub came in for 5 min, took a quick look and nodded to everything coordinator told her. They also have a skincare shop downstairs and everyone is encouraging you to go and shop there.