Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

6815 Noble Ave
Ste 408
Van Nuys, CA 91405
818-901-1010
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
 |  Good Doctor - Rude Staff  |  show details
Jun 9th, 2011

Wise doctor but the staff is very rude and also irresponsible.It really is very unfortunate.

|  Dr. Reiche is AMAZING!  |  show details
Apr 11th, 2011

This doctor has gotten me though having a baby to having HPV. She is kind, funny and truly cares about all her patients. She made sure that I got to have a vaginal birth and didn't allow the hospital to bully anyone into a C-section to get their room faster. I love this doctor and have gone to her for over 10 years.

Nov 24th, 2009

This doctor prescribed high levels of estrogen to me for what she called bad periods, when in fact I had a fibroid tumor. Estrogen makes these types of tumors grow. Then she wanted to do a D&C, which could have made me bleed to death. Luckily, I found a doctor who knew how to treat me, and I have no gynecological problems since.

|  Excellent doctor  |  show details
by bpw on Aug 20th, 2009

Communicative, nice staff. Doctor prices fairly for non insured patients. Good bedside manner. Overall, excellent!

Jun 8th, 2009

Dr. Reiche is straight forward and thorough. She tells you what to expect and has an excellent bedside manor. I would not hesitate to recommend her.

by amsp on Apr 13th, 2009 on citysearch.com

Dr. Reiche is a great physician!! She is very thorough, caring and knows her field well. Unfortunately, I do agree that some of the front office staff is a bit rude, but I find that to be true at almost every doctor's office.

|  Great, caring doctor  |  show details
by amsp at Citysearch on Apr 13th, 2009 on citysearch.com

Dr. Reiche is a great physician!! She is very thorough, caring and knows her field well. Unfortunately, I do agree that some of the front office staff is a bit rude, but I find that to be true at almost every doctor`s office.

|  4 Star Doctor!  |  show details
by :-) on Feb 26th, 2009

Very patient! Very knowledgeable, very kind. She is the real deal.Number 1!

by Tonya on Feb 3rd, 2009

Dr. Reiche,Is the best Dr. She delivered my two girls, she answers every question, explains in detail any questions and most importantly she make you feel safe and takes a lot of time with me and my girls. Thank you Dr. Reiche

|  Caring and compassionate  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jan 16th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

I used Dr. Reiche for a long time, she is always very caring and compassionate to her patients. The office is very professional and always c...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Verbally abusive and extremely rude staff. Long wait times with no consideration for patients.  |  show details
by brooksie86 at Citysearch on Oct 30th, 2008 on citysearch.com

Ms. Reiche is a capable physician. Her staff on the other hand is just rude! After waiting over 45 minutes, a patient asked \"\"how much longer\"\" The attending nurse rolled her eyes and said \"\"I can`t believe I have to deal with this!\"\" She eventually told the patient to deal directly with the doctor if she had an issues. I realize the medical profession is difficult but these women working at reception were inconsiderate and reflect poorly on the doctor.

by brooksie86 on Oct 30th, 2008 on citysearch.com

Ms. Reiche is a capable physician. Her staff on the other hand is just rude! After waiting over 45 minutes, a patient asked "how much longer?" The attending nurse rolled her eyes and said "I can't believe I have to deal with this!" She eventually told th

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  great doctor!  |  show details
Jun 23rd, 2008

Dr Reiche is easy to talk to. she explains your options and lets you decide. her office staff is always courteous. often there is a long wait when you arrive for your appointment, but what do you expect with pregnant women?