Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Jul 25th, 2016

Exelente Doctora y el personal muy amigable... Sin duda recomiendo 100% a la Doctora Reiche

Best Doctor show details Best Doctor
by D. and S. Lord on Nov 12th, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Reiche. She saved our baby's life. My wife and I will be forever thankful.

Good Doctor - Rude Staff show details Good Doctor - Rude Staff
Jun 9th, 2011

Wise doctor but the staff is very rude and also irresponsible.It really is very unfortunate.

Dr. Reiche is AMAZING! show details Dr. Reiche is AMAZING!
Apr 11th, 2011

This doctor has gotten me though having a baby to having HPV. She is kind, funny and truly cares about all her patients. She made sure that I got to have a vaginal birth and didn't allow the hospital to bully anyone into a C-section to get their room faster. I love this doctor and have gone to her for over 10 years.

Nov 24th, 2009

This doctor prescribed high levels of estrogen to me for what she called bad periods, when in fact I had a fibroid tumor. Estrogen makes these types of tumors grow. Then she wanted to do a D&C, which could have made me bleed to death. Luckily, I found a doctor who knew how to treat me, and I have no gynecological problems since.

Excellent doctor show details Excellent doctor
by bpw on Aug 20th, 2009

Communicative, nice staff. Doctor prices fairly for non insured patients. Good bedside manner. Overall, excellent!

Jun 8th, 2009

Dr. Reiche is straight forward and thorough. She tells you what to expect and has an excellent bedside manor. I would not hesitate to recommend her.

4 Star Doctor! show details 4 Star Doctor!
by :-) on Feb 26th, 2009

Very patient! Very knowledgeable, very kind. She is the real deal.Number 1!

by Tonya on Feb 3rd, 2009

Dr. Reiche,Is the best Dr. She delivered my two girls, she answers every question, explains in detail any questions and most importantly she make you feel safe and takes a lot of time with me and my girls. Thank you Dr. Reiche

great doctor! show details great doctor!
Jun 23rd, 2008

Dr Reiche is easy to talk to. she explains your options and lets you decide. her office staff is always courteous. often there is a long wait when you arrive for your appointment, but what do you expect with pregnant women?