A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Gavagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Gavagan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Gavagan, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gavagan graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gavagan has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gavagan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 24 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew Gavagan practice?
Dr. Andrew Gavagan practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Troy, MI.
See Troy Surgeons.