Internists, Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)
Video profile
Princeton Endocrinology Associates
166 Bunn Dr
Ste 109
Princeton, NJ 08540
609-921-1511
Locations and availability (1)

|  Physician  |  show details
by Nancy PS on Dec 30th, 2013

You will not find a better endocrinologist than Dr Inzerillo. She is extremely intelligent, honest and personable..Her diagnostic skills are the BEST you will find on the planet. My endocrine problems were untreated for many years.It cost me my successful medical career and quality of life.Her treatment of my endocrine problems gave me my life back.

|  Don't go to her if you need her help after your visit  |  show details
Aug 21st, 2012

I am a firm believer that if you are going to a dr. for healthcare they should call you back and respond to any needs that you have. This dr. does not return phone calls. A caring doctor will provide patients with the time that they need be it in the office or a quick phone call. Every doctor should be caring and at least make a quick phone call to find out the care and concerns of their patience.

Jul 27th, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Inzerillo for over 5 Years she is the best!! She takes her time, addresses all concerns/ issues, and really cares about your well being!! After trying to find her for the past month I have finally located her: She is now with Princeton Endocrinology Associates at 166 Bunn Drive, Suite 109 in Princeton NJ 08540. Telephone number: 609.921.1511.

by Marcia on Jul 6th, 2010

Dr. Inzerillo is fabulous! She left RWJ in June and I have been trying to find her as well. I keep going online to find her, but as of today, there is no new information. I only hope that she tells all of us that are looking for her where she is.

|  Awesome Doctor! She recently left RWJ and the office will not give any forwarding info - anyone with new contact info please comment!  |  show details
Jul 1st, 2010

Awesome Doctor - caring - compassionate and thorough. One of the best doctors I have encountered in a long time. Very personable - she takes time to get to know you.

|  Very Good Endocrinologist  |  show details
Jun 25th, 2010

I initially went to see Dr Inzerillo via a referral from my Primary Care Physician. She diagnosed and treated my cancer and arranged for the top surgeon in my area to perform my surgery. That was 4 years ago and I have been very impressed and delighted with the care she has delivered since 2006. I offer a unqualified recommendation for her.

|  Dr. I  |  show details
by B. McVey on May 25th, 2010

I have been going to Dr Inzerillo for over 6 years. She is the best doctor I have every had. She gives you the time and listens to what you are saying. She also understands that we do not live in a perfect world. I do not ever want to go to another DR for my diabetes.

by Leslie on Apr 9th, 2010

I started going to this office many years ago when Dr. Kennedy was in charge of the office but then he left so I started going to the new doctor in the practice Dr. Inzerillo. I would never recommend this office to anyone. The staff is very unprofessional and I have seen them treat people horribly. I am leaving this doctor and office because now they refuse to fill my diabetes medicine because I don't have an appointment but they cant offer me one for over a month so I basically cant live without my diabetes medicine. Horrible all around!