Dr. Angela Inzerillo MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 24th, 2017
NOT A FAN OF THIS PHYSICIANS EGO
Its a real shame to see this MD become a makeup artist. She is a good Arbonne salesperson but a nasty spoiled bitter physician .

December 27th, 2015
Accountant
She doesnt order the tests you need or review pertinent results from tests other docs had to order because she didnt care enough. There are so many better docs.

September 25th, 2015
Dr. Inzerillo makes me feel at ease, I enjoy my visit with her...

January 8th, 2015
Physician
Dr Inzerillo is the best endocrinologist you can find. She listens, is extremely intelligent and genuinely cares about her patients. She saved my life with treatment of my central hypothyroidism. DO WHAT SHE TELLS YOU TO DO.

September 9th, 2014
avoid avoid
the first visit was nice and caring and dr. Inzerillo herself seemed confident in finding a solution for my problem. Well an mri, blood panel, and tumor later its becoming a nightmare.repeatedly called office in regards to questions particularly in concern of hopelessness only to never get a call back after 5 days.finally had to chose the option for doctors and reached a person only to get a novice and unprofessional answer from the doctor.completely ignored my distress. Now with the follow up appointment they have moved their office to a location that apparently is built on a new road. The address if you look it up in gps is a legitimate different address and instead of the office being understanding especially since I was on the road for over an hour 30 says they cant see me and hangs up on me before giving any more information. If you have any real medical need avoid at all costs staff are monsters with inzerillo being the ring leader. People like them dont deserve to work in the medical field where people really do need help.

August 29th, 2014
Good Doc,Nasty Nurse
Dr Inzerillo is a very smart person but sometimes minimizes the persons situation. Its probably because the Assistant Sue is a gossip and a jealous loser who doesnt maintain confidential info.But Id still give Dr I a 4 out of 4- she is great compared to the other ones around.

December 30th, 2013
Physician
You will not find a better endocrinologist than Dr Inzerillo. She is extremely intelligent, honest and personable..Her diagnostic skills are the BEST you will find on the planet. My endocrine problems were untreated for many years.It cost me my successful medical career and quality of life.Her treatment of my endocrine problems gave me my life back.

August 21st, 2012
Don't go to her if you need her help after your visit
I am a firm believer that if you are going to a dr. for healthcare they should call you back and respond to any needs that you have. This dr. does not return phone calls. A caring doctor will provide patients with the time that they need be it in the office or a quick phone call. Every doctor should be caring and at least make a quick phone call to find out the care and concerns of their patience.

July 27th, 2010
I have been seeing Dr. Inzerillo for over 5 Years she is the best!! She takes her time, addresses all concerns/ issues, and really cares about your well being!! After trying to find her for the past month I have finally located her: She is now with Princeton Endocrinology Associates at 166 Bunn Drive, Suite 109 in Princeton NJ 08540. Telephone number: 609.921.1511.

July 1st, 2010
Awesome Doctor! She recently left RWJ and the office will not give any forwarding info - anyone with new contact info please comment!
Awesome Doctor - caring - compassionate and thorough. One of the best doctors I have encountered in a long time. Very personable - she takes time to get to know you.

June 26th, 2010
Very Good Endocrinologist
I initially went to see Dr Inzerillo via a referral from my Primary Care Physician. She diagnosed and treated my cancer and arranged for the top surgeon in my area to perform my surgery. That was 4 years ago and I have been very impressed and delighted with the care she has delivered since 2006. I offer a unqualified recommendation for her.

May 25th, 2010
Dr. I
I have been going to Dr Inzerillo for over 6 years. She is the best doctor I have every had. She gives you the time and listens to what you are saying. She also understands that we do not live in a perfect world. I do not ever want to go to another DR for my diabetes.