A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anna Nowak-Wegrzyn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anna Nowak-Wegrzyn is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anna Nowak-Wegrzyn, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Clinical Research
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nowak-Wegrzyn graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Nowak-Wegrzyn has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anna Halina Nowak-Wegrzyn MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Anna H. Nowak-Wegrzyn practice?
- Dr. Anna Nowak-Wegrzyn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anna Nowak-Wegrzyn practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near New York, NY.
See New York Allergists and New York Pediatricians.