A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Horvath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Horvath is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Horvath graduated from Universite De Montpellier I.More Education & Awards
Dr. Horvath has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Horvath accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- WellCare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anthony S. Horvath practice?
Dr. Anthony Horvath practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near Inwood, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Far Rockaway, NY.
See Inwood Surgeons.