A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Horvath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Horvath is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Horvath graduated from Universite De Montpellier I.
Dr. Horvath has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony S S Horvath MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony S. Horvath practice?
- Dr. Anthony Horvath has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Horvath practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Inwood, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Far Rockaway, NY.
See Inwood Surgeons.