A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Horvath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Horvath is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Horvath
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Horvath Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Horvath graduated from Universite De Montpellier I.
Dr. Horvath has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony S S Horvath MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony S. Horvath practice?
- Dr. Anthony Horvath has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Horvath practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Far Rockaway, NY.
See Far Rockaway Surgeons.