Dr. Anthony Lombardo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Lombardo?

June 4th, 2017

Have always trusted Dr. Lompardo

Dr. Lombardo has performed 3 different surgeries on me and all have turned out really good. He is very good at putting the parts and pieces back together.

January 23rd, 2017

Great bedside manner

Been a patient for years I've always been satisfied

November 16th, 2016

Dr Lombardo is very good at what he does but his staff is largely unresponsive and completely lacking in common courtesy. It has gotten so bad with his current nursing staff that I will be seeking an alternative Orthopedic for my needed knee replacement surgery.

September 29th, 2016

My Experience with Dr. Lombardo

First I would like to say that Dr. Lombardo is a great surgeon. He has done both my knees and most recently my shoulder. He also has an excellent PA. There are also some outstanding personnel. This is were the praise stops, some of the office staff is good and others terrible. They do not return phone calls and pretty much leave you out to dry. The patient advocate is condescending, arrogant and rude. She does not return calls in a timely matter and does not correct problems. I've waited up to 5 days for any response from her multiple times. I tried to report her to her boss Kris Jones and have received zero response. I also reached out to the president of the company Chris Romandetti via email that does not work and calling his office and received zero response. The way the company handles short term disability claims and their lack of policies and procedures make for a very frustrating and stressful experience. I could go on and on with specific examples, but just want to say that I will never use Dr. Lombardo again or recommend him to my family or friends. Like I mentioned before Dr. Lombardo is a very good surgeon, but his office staff (not all) needs training desperately on how to handle patient issue especially disability claims.

September 20th, 2016

2 knee replacements

I love Dr. Lombardo and recommend him to everyone who ask where did you get your knees done. Mind you it is busy in his office at times. They did change over to a new system who through it all off for a few weeks. He did my first surgery on left knee in 2012 and did my right knee 2013. He still saw me after my husband lost job and insurance and fixed a problem I had not from his surgery but because my insurance would only cover 3 PT visits then we had no insurance. He is awesome man and truly loves his patients. My husband also had shoulder surgery with him and no complaints. As I type my son is being seen by sports medicine today for his knee injury if they say surgery it will be Lombardo I pick for my 16 yr. old no one else. He gave me my life back I can now take my grandbabies to Disney again and walk for hours. I highly recommend him.

September 15th, 2016

Patient

Dr. Lombardo was very friendly on my first visit even though I was nervous he was patient and listened to all of my worries about my knee pain. Explained all procedures in detail. After surgery he explained how to care for the knees until the first post office visit.

June 17th, 2016

I had a knee replacement and tried Six times to call his office for out patient therapy no one has returned my calls! Terrible on follow ups Iam so angry over this...Bottom line very bad at follow up, there is none 😥

March 30th, 2016

I truly hope who has written bad reviews on Dr.Lombardo is telling the truth. Also, they did their rehab to the fullest. You are destroying a good man's reputation. Of course we all want to hear how everybody's surgery turned out, but , we want the truth. I found him to be very accurate with my diagnosis, and even found other things wrong that most doctors' didn't find. He even found what was wrong with my nerves in my leg, and gave me a great prescription to resolve the problem. No, it wasn't pain medication. Now, after reading the reviews , there is doubt in my mind , and to others'. I will continue to be in pain, and wait to have my surgery, because some have written lately a bad review on him. I am beginning to think someone is mad, and out to destroy his reputation . Well, hope you are happy and telling the truth. Only you and God knows the real truth. I continue to hear great things about him thought Doctors and other people who has had surgeries.. Please continue to write reviews, especially if you have had surgery.

March 2nd, 2016

Beware!

If you want to be crippled for the rest of your life, by all means go to see Dr. Lombardo if you need a hip replacement. He pounded the post into my leg & got it out of alignment with the rest of my leg. My knee is now 40% out of alignment, I guess that way he thought he would be able to give me a knee replacement later. As far as a person, he is wonderful, kind, funny & I really liked the guy until after surgery!!! I now have to go & have another surgery by a different Dr. of course...and this one will be horrible, risky, 4 hrs. long & I may not be able to walk again. I implore you not to go to Dr. Lombardo if you need any kind of surgery!!!!!!!

September 22nd, 2015

Performed both knee replacements 1 yr apart excellent outcome.

April 23rd, 2015

Total Right Hip Replacement

I found Doc to be fun to talk with and easy to understand. Hip Replacement

February 6th, 2014

Never Again

I am 70 years old and this is the first operation I have had that left me worse off than before the operation. I am in good health and was a avid exerciser before my operations. I am now using a cane and a leg brace and this should not be. Is Dr. Lombardo incompetent, did he have a bad surgery day-I don't know. all I know is that I am so sorry I even the operation.