A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony McDonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony McDonald is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McDonald
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McDonald Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony McDonald, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Colorectal Surgery
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endocrine Disorders
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. McDonald graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. McDonald has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Lake City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony P McDonald MD is a male Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony P. McDonald practice?
- Dr. Anthony McDonald has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony McDonald practices Surgery near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Surgeons.