A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony McDonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony McDonald is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony McDonald, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Colorectal Surgery
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endocrine Disorders
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. McDonald graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. McDonald has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Lake City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony McDonald MD is a male Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony McDonald practice?
- Dr. Anthony McDonald has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony McDonald practices Surgery near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Surgeons.