A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Youn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Youn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Youn, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Youn graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Youn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Sungjin Youn MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony S. Youn practice?
- Dr. Anthony Youn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Youn practices Plastic Surgery near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester Hills, MI.
See Troy Surgeons.