A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Ruiz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonio Ruiz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruiz graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Ruiz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sw Tx Methodist Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ruiz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 5 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Antonio L. Ruiz practice?
Dr. Antonio Ruiz practices Internal Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists.