A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Mesa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonio Mesa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonio Mesa, DO is board certified in Neurology and Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mesa graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mesa has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio Mesa DO is a male Neurologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, Neurology, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Antonio Mesa practice?
- Dr. Antonio Mesa has 4 office locations.
Dr. Antonio Mesa practices Pain Medicine, Neurology, and Pain Medicine near Miami, FL.
See Miami Pain Management Doctors and Miami Neurologists.