Dr. April Fetzer DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

June 25th, 2016
Great doc
Great doc. Smart, friendly and fixed my back!

April 21st, 2016
Love her
I love Dr. Fetzer! She immediately put me at ease, and diagnosed my problem with her expertise! I know I am in the right hands, and am already feeling so much better with her treatment.

April 7th, 2016
All the staff at Midwest Orthopsedics are great and Dr. Fetzer is no exception. Her assistant, David is also wonderful with patients. I highly recommend this group!

April 6th, 2016
Dr. Fetzer is A+ for her outstanding attention to detail and for creating an individualized care plan of action for each of her patients. She creates a partnership with her patients so that they can continue to be the healthiest that they can be.

August 27th, 2015
Friendly doc. Spent time with me explaining my pain, and helped me to get rid of it! Highly recommend.

August 25th, 2015
She answered all my questions. Put me at ease and made sure of giving me her card and her asistants card so I could reach them anytime. THAT IS A BIG COMFORT!

June 17th, 2015
Love her!
Dr. Fetzer is truly amazing. I have had pain for many years, without much success. Dr. Fetzer was on time for my appointment, has a great staff, and provided the right diagnosis for me! Her expertise gave me my life back. I can't say enough good things about her.

March 4th, 2015
Dr. Fetzer is very knowledgeable but uncaring physician. She is very regimented in running her appointments and surgery schedule but has little understanding or compassion for individuals with complex medical conditions. I was reprimanded for canceling surgical procedures days in advance due to illness and the death of a loved one. It is obvious she makes her money scheduling procedures off-site at the Same Day Surgery Center and hates cancels because she loses money. She truly didn't care about the medical conditions or the death in my family which precluded me from having a procedure that would eliminate chronic pain. Seek help from a caring physician not one who is only in it to make money.

September 25th, 2014
DID NOT SEEM TO KNOW ANYTHING NEW GOT MORE INFORMATION FROM A pHARMACIST

March 7th, 2014
The Best
Dr. Fetzer was amazing. I loved her staff and she really is the best around.

October 9th, 2013
I had been to several doctors who could not help my pain. Dr. Fetzer was kind and knowledgable about my diagnosis. She was able to help me get rid of most of my pain and get my life back! I would highly recommend!

August 6th, 2013
Finally, some relief.
I have suffered low back pain for many years. I do not want to use opiates for relief for many reasons so have tried every other avenue available for pain relief. I saw Dr. Fetzer and her PA for evaluation last year. Once you get through the " machine" that is Rush Orthopaediccs, you will find Dr. Fetzer to be very kind and knowledgable. She is also very efficient which I appreciate. She seems to understand that most back pain sufferers have already tried many therapies and are looking for relief without having to repeat what has not worked in the past. I had the epidural injections with significant relief. I say significant, not 100% but I don't think that's realistic. The injections are not too uncomfortable to go through. The relief I experienced was so welcome I'd go through much worse!