A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. April Fitzgerald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. April Fitzgerald is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. April Fitzgerald, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzgerald graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Fitzgerald has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. April Sullivan Fitzgerald MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. April S. Fitzgerald practice?
- Dr. April Fitzgerald has 2 office locations.
Dr. April Fitzgerald practices Internal Medicine near Lutherville Timonium, MD.
See Lutherville Timonium Internists.