A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ara Poladian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ara Poladian, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Poladian
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Poladian Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Hot Flashes
- Laser Surgery
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pelvic Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Poladian graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Poladian has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ara A Poladian FACOG and MD is a male Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ara A. Poladian practice?
- Dr. Ara Poladian has 1 office location.
Dr. Ara Poladian practices Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near North Hollywood, CA.
See North Hollywood Obstetricians & Gynecologists, North Hollywood Endocrinologists, and North Hollywood Surgeons.