A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Armen Nercessian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nercessian graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Nercessian has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Armen Yeghia Nercessian DO is a male General Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Armen Y. Nercessian practice?
- Dr. Armen Nercessian has 1 office location.
Dr. Armen Nercessian practices General Practice near La Puente, CA.
See La Puente General Practitioners.