A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Armine Ghazaryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Armine Ghazaryan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghazaryan graduated from Yerevan State Medical University.
Dr. Ghazaryan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Armine Ghazaryan MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Armine Ghazaryan practice?
- Dr. Armine Ghazaryan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Armine Ghazaryan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Irvine, CA.
See Los Angeles Obstetricians & Gynecologists.