A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Fost:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Fost is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fost
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fost Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Fost, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fost graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Fost has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur F Fost MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Arthur F. Fost practice?
- Dr. Arthur Fost has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Fost practices Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Verona, NJ.
See Verona Allergists and Verona Pediatricians.