A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Fost:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Fost is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fost
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fost Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Fost, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fost graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Fost has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur F Fost MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Arthur F. Fost practice?
- Dr. Arthur Fost has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Fost practices Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Verona, NJ.
See Verona Allergists and Verona Pediatricians.