A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arvind Cavale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arvind Cavale is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cavale
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Cavale Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arvind Cavale, BS, FACP, MBBS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cavale graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Cavale has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arvind Cavale BS, FACP, and MBBS is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Arvind Cavale practice?
- Dr. Arvind Cavale has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arvind Cavale practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Feasterville Trevose, PA.
See Feasterville Trevose Internists and Feasterville Trevose Endocrinologists.