A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arvind Cavale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arvind Cavale is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cavale
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cavale Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arvind Cavale, BS, FACP, MBBS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cavale graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Cavale has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arvind Cavale BS, FACP, and MBBS is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Arvind Cavale practice?
- Dr. Arvind Cavale has 1 office location.
Dr. Arvind Cavale practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Feasterville Trevose, PA.
See Feasterville Trevose Internists and Feasterville Trevose Endocrinologists.