Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

• Currently 3.6190476190476 of 4 stars
Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Wonderful Doctor  |  show details
by Sandra V. on Apr 18th, 2013

Dr. Mendoza became my OB when I became pregnant and has stayed my GYN because of her wondeful bedside manner, educated experience for a new mom like me and young woman. I would never consider another OB/GYN. She doesn't spend a lot of time with you (she is a doctor!) but if you have questions or concerns she will answer and address them right then and there. Love love love her!

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Sep 23rd, 2011

Dr. Mendoza took care of my pregnancy during 2010-11. It was a great experience as she was very knowledgable and caring as well as her staff.

|  Great doctor!  |  show details
Sep 13th, 2011

Dr. Mendoza is attentive, caring and knowledgeable. She delivered my baby and has been my physician for about 4 years now. I highly recommend her.

Aug 1st, 2011

doesn't return urgent calls, doesn't call prescriptions, and is not personable. i will not put my baby's health at risk with this woman

|  OVER 5 YEARS OF GREAT CARE!  |  show details
Jun 24th, 2011

Dr. Mendoza is a kind and gentle person who takes a lot of time to answer all my questions in detail and (unlike with other doctors) I have never felt rushed. She discovered a growth in my abdomen just by doing a routine pelvic exam and performed the surgery to remove it within a couple of weeks. Needless to say, I was very pleased with her prompt care and dedication throughout the whole process. Now I am pregnant and wouldn't even think about another doctor. She's been very attentive and genuinely interested in all the joy that this experience has brought to us. She shares her knowledge with you as a human being, not just as a medical professional going through the motions. She will be an excellent choice for your maternal care! Plus she is a DO so her approach is more holistic than a regular MD.

Apr 1st, 2011

First, Dr. Mendoza has zero bed-side manner. She's not friendly and is rude to the nursing staff. I was in labor for 33 hours and saw her ONE TIME when she came in to pop my water and quickly left. She didn't even make it to the birth even though her office is across the street and I delivered at 6:30PM on a Monday (she just needed to walk across the street). I had an extremely hard labor and needed support. I thought she would be there for me. Afterwards she just made excuses that she ran home because the nurses said I wasn't making progress but then called back to say that I was pushing. I pushed for 3 hours! She only live 20 mins from the hospital. She continued to act like everything was the nurses fault. I was tramatized by the event. I told her what I thought of the experience and never returned. Don't do it!

Feb 3rd, 2011

Was the on-call doctor when I was admitted to the ER with massive uterine bleeding. Refused to come to the hospital to see me. Refused to perform a D&C. She repeatedly told me on the phone that major bleeding and huge clots were normal 3.5 weeks after delivery. I ended up nearly bleeding to death the next day, passed out and had a seizure, and had to have an emergency D&C performed by another doctor and a blood transfusion.

Jan 26th, 2011

I highly recommend Dr. Mendoza. She has been my physician for years and I have been pleased with her care. The staff is also very kind a accommodating.

Jan 19th, 2011

Great facility, friendly staff!

|  Great Experience  |  show details
Oct 1st, 2010

Dr Mendoza is amazing. Wait times can be a little long at times. But that is becasue she spends so much time with each person. I dint mind because I knew she woudl spend that time with me.

|  Wonderful!  |  show details
Aug 5th, 2010

Dr Mendoza and her staff have been just wonderful during my pregnancy! I am due in just about a month, so fingers crossed the birth will go as well and her service will continue to be great!

|  Wonderful!  |  show details
by Tammy on Jul 1st, 2010

Dr. Mendoza has been great! She really takes the time to answer all questions - even off my long list that I bring to every appointment! I have not delivered yet, but trust she will take great care of me.

Jun 7th, 2010

Great facility and staff members. The doctor is very friendly.

|  Wonderful  |  show details
May 17th, 2010

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Mendoza throughout my pregnancy and delivery. She was warm, caring and professional. She answered all my questions and never made me feel rushed or stressed out.

|  Best OBGYN in South Bay  |  show details
by bellaj2000 on Apr 1st, 2010

Dr. Mendoza is a warm, caring, and dedicated physician. She is a friendly and compassionate professional. I have been a patient of hers for years and I always refer my friends to her.

Oct 6th, 2009

She is really a true and caring doctor who will listen & answer your questions and concerns. She is patient, diligent & very receptive to the patients needs.She has never let me down & I feel good about her practice and ethics..staff is polite and professional...

|  Recommended!  |  show details
Mar 31st, 2009

Dr. Mendoza is a warm and caring physician. She spends a lot of time with patients we needed. She answers questions in a non-rushed way and made us feel very comfortable.

|  Dr. Mendoza review  |  show details
Mar 4th, 2009

Very polite, caring and professional individual.

|  Very Kind and Patient.  |  show details
by A. Inguanzo on Oct 13th, 2008

She always answered all my (& Husbands) questions. Always very calm... ZEN like attitude. Never felt rushed at any of my office visits. And her staff very friends & patient.