Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ausberto Hidalgo
Dr. Ausberto Hidalgo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pembroke Pines, FL, with another office in Hialeah, FL. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice and Pediatrics. Dr. Hidalgo is affiliated with Palmetto General Hospital, Hialeah Hospital and Nicklaus Children's Hospital. Dr. Hidalgo has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ausberto Hidalgo has the following 2 specialties
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Ausberto Hidalgo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pembroke Pines, FL.
Dr. Marisela Jaquez-Gutierrez
General Practice, Pediatrics
Pembroke Pines, FL 0 mi38
Dr. Yvelice Villaman-Bencosme
Pembroke Pines, FL 0.04 mi
Dr. Carlos Patino
Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics
Pembroke Pines, FL 0.05 mi28