A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Austin Ogwu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Austin Ogwu is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Austin Ogwu, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ogwu graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. Ogwu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Harris Continued Care Hospital, Dallas, Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Austin Ifechukwudey Ogwu MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Austin I. Ogwu practice?
- Dr. Austin Ogwu has 1 office location.
Dr. Austin Ogwu practices Internal Medicine near Lancaster, TX.
See Lancaster Internists.