Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Austin Ogwu
Dr. Austin Ogwu, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Lancaster, TX. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Ogwu is affiliated with Medical Center of Plano, Baylor University Medical Center and Harris Continued Care Hospital, Dallas, Tx. He speaks English.
Dr. Austin Ogwu has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Austin Ogwu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lancaster, TX.
Dr. Paul Skluzacek
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Lancaster, TX 0.78 mi19
Dr. Niaz Farhat
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Lancaster, TX 0.78 mi20
Dr. Cecil Bailey
Lancaster, TX 0.78 mi16