A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ayal Segal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ayal Segal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Segal
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Segal Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Foot Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Segal graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Segal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Southside Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
- Glen Cove Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ayal Segal MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics.
- Where does Dr. Ayal Segal practice?
- Dr. Ayal Segal has 1 office location.
Dr. Ayal Segal practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Bay Shore, NY.
See Bay Shore Surgeons.