A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ayal Segal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ayal Segal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Segal
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Segal Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Foot Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Segal graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Segal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Southside Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
- Glen Cove Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ayal Segal MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics.
- Where does Dr. Ayal Segal practice?
- Dr. Ayal Segal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ayal Segal practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Cove, NY.
See Great Neck Orthopedic Surgeons and Great Neck Surgeons.