A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ayal Segal is Excellent. Dr. Segal has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Segal graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem.More Education & Awards
Dr. Segal has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital at Glen Cove
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Segal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ayal Segal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ayal Segal practice?
Dr. Ayal Segal practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Glen Cove, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bay Shore, NY and Great Neck, NY.
See Glen Cove Surgeons.