A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Badar Syed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Badar Syed, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Badar Syed, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Back Pain
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neck Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Syed graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Syed has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Eastside Medical Center
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Duluth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Badar Husain Syed MD is a male Neurologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Badar H. Syed practice?
- Dr. Badar Syed has 3 office locations.
Dr. Badar Syed practices Neurology near Duluth, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Snellville, GA.
See Duluth Neurologists.