A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bao Le:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bao Le is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Le graduated from Hue University.
Dr. Le has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bao Quoc Le MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Bao Q. Le practice?
- Dr. Bao Le has 1 office location.
Dr. Bao Le practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Primary Care Doctors.