A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bao Le:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bao Le is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Le
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Le Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Le graduated from Hue University.
Dr. Le has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bao Quoc Le MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Bao Q. Le practice?
- Dr. Bao Le has 1 office location.
Dr. Bao Le practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Family Physicians and Long Beach General Practitioners.