A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Freeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Freeman is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Freeman
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Freeman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Freeman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Freeman graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Freeman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kings County Hospital Center
- Brooklyn Campus of the VA
- New York Harbor Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Joyce Freeman MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Barbara J. Freeman practice?
- Dr. Barbara Freeman has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Freeman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.