A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Freeman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Freeman graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.More Education & Awards
Dr. Freeman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kings County Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Freeman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Freeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Barbara J. Freeman practice?
Dr. Barbara Freeman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Orthopedic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette Freeman, Dr. Barb Freeman, Dr. Barbie Freeman, Dr. Barbra Freeman