A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Freeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Freeman
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Freeman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Freeman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Freeman graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Freeman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kings County Hospital Center
- Brooklyn Campus of the VA
- New York Harbor Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Joyce Freeman MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Barbara J. Freeman practice?
- Dr. Barbara Freeman has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Freeman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Orthopedic Surgeons.