Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Barry Shepard
Dr. Barry Shepard, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Garden City, NY, with another office in New Hyde Park, NY. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Shepard is affiliated with Winthrop University Hospital, MidHudson Regional Hospital of Westchester Medical Center and Stony Brook University Hospital. Dr. Shepard has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Barry Shepard has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...