A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Shepard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Shepard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Shepard, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Shepard graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shepard has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry R Shepard FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Barry R. Shepard practice?
- Dr. Barry Shepard has 1 office location.
Dr. Barry Shepard practices Urology near Garden City, NY.
See Garden City Urologists.