A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Simonson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Simonson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Simonson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery Arthroscopy
- General Orthopedics
- Knee Surgery Knee Replacement Arthroplasty
- Shoulder Reconstruction
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Simonson graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Simonson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Glen Cove
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Glen Simonson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barry G. Simonson practice?
- Dr. Barry Simonson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barry Simonson practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Glen Cove, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Great Neck, NY.
See Glen Cove Orthopedic Surgeons and Glen Cove Sports Medicine Doctors.