A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Simonson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barry Simonson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simonson
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Simonson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barry Simonson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Simonson graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Simonson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Glen Cove
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barry Glen Simonson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barry G. Simonson practice?
- Dr. Barry Simonson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barry Simonson practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Cove, NY.
See Great Neck Surgeons and Great Neck Orthopedic Surgeons.