A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Basil Besh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Basil Besh, Surgery of the Hand, Wrist, Forearm & Elbow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Basil Besh, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Arm Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Finger Injuries
- Forearm Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Tennis Elbow
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Besh graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Besh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Healthcare System
- St. Rose Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Basil R Besh MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Basil R. Besh practice?
- Dr. Basil Besh has 1 office location.
Dr. Basil Besh practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Fremont, CA.
See Fremont Surgeons.