A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ben Preminger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ben Preminger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Preminger
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Preminger Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ben Preminger, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urolithiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Preminger graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Preminger has 11 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ben Israel Preminger FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ben I. Preminger practice?
- Dr. Ben Preminger has 1 office location.
Dr. Ben Preminger practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.