A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ben Preminger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ben Preminger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Preminger
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Preminger Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ben Preminger, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urolithiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Preminger graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Preminger has 11 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ben Israel Preminger FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ben I. Preminger practice?
- Dr. Ben Preminger has 1 office location.
Dr. Ben Preminger practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.