A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Peng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Peng, Urologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Peng, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
- Enlarged prostate BPH
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- General Urology
- Kidney Stones Nephrocalcinosis
- Prostate Diseases Prostatic Diseases
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Voiding dysfunction
Education & Awards
Dr. Peng graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Peng has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- New York Downtown Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Peng accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 7 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Benjamin C. Peng practice?
Dr. Benjamin Peng practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.