A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Rosenstadt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Rosenstadt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Rosenstadt, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Tennis Elbow
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenstadt graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rosenstadt has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Cornwall Campus
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin E Rosenstadt MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin E. Rosenstadt practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Rosenstadt has 3 office locations.
Dr. Benjamin Rosenstadt practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Astoria, NY.
See New York Surgeons and New York Orthopedic Surgeons.