A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Benjamin Rosenstadt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Benjamin Rosenstadt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenstadt
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenstadt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Benjamin Rosenstadt, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Tennis Elbow
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenstadt graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rosenstadt has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Cornwall Campus
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Benjamin E Rosenstadt MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Benjamin E. Rosenstadt practice?
- Dr. Benjamin Rosenstadt has 1 office location.
Dr. Benjamin Rosenstadt practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons and New York Orthopedic Surgeons.