A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Kabakow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Kabakow is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kabakow
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kabakow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Kabakow, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabakow graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Kabakow has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard D Kabakow MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Bernard D. Kabakow practice?
- Dr. Bernard Kabakow has 1 office location.
Dr. Bernard Kabakow practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Oncologists.