A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Kabakow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Kabakow, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabakow graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Kabakow has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard D Kabakow MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Bernard D. Kabakow practice?
- Dr. Bernard Kabakow has 1 office location.
Dr. Bernard Kabakow practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Oncologists.