A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bertha Gonzalez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bertha Gonzalez is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Gonzalez has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gonzalez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 11 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 94 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 6 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bertha A. Gonzalez practice?
Dr. Bertha Gonzalez practices Family Medicine near Montebello, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pico Rivera, CA.
See Montebello Family Physicians.