A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bijan Oughatiyan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bijan Oughatiyan is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bijan Oughatiyan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Oughatiyan graduated from Medizinische Hochschule Hannover.
Dr. Oughatiyan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bijan Oughatiyan MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bijan Oughatiyan practice?
- Dr. Bijan Oughatiyan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bijan Oughatiyan practices Internal Medicine near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and San Antonio, TX.
See Plano Internists.