A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Blanka Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Blanka Kaplan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaplan
Psoriasis Patient Education Learn about psoriasis and diagnosing this skin condition by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kaplan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Blanka Kaplan, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from Celinogradskij Medical Institute.
Dr. Kaplan has 15 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- LIJ Schneiders Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Blanka M Kaplan MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Blanka M. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Blanka Kaplan has 9 office locations.
Dr. Blanka Kaplan practices Allergy & Immunology near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and New Hyde Park, NY.
See Great Neck Allergists.