Dr. Blanka M Kaplan MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Clinical & Laboratory Immunology, Internal Medicine, Clinical & Laboratory Immunology, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Blanka Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Blanka Kaplan, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
She has special expertise in 7 Areas, including Asthma, Eczema, and Eczema and Atopic Dermatitis.4 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from Celinogradskij Medical Institute.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan has 15 hospital affiliations:
- LIJ Schneiders Childrens Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kaplan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 19 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Healthfirst - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Blanka M. Kaplan practice?
Dr. Blanka Kaplan practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Clinical & Laboratory Immunology, Internal Medicine, Clinical & Laboratory Immunology, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and New Hyde Park, NY.
See Great Neck Allergists and Great Neck Internists.