A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bob Pansick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bob Pansick is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pansick
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Pansick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bob Pansick, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pansick graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Pansick has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- North Central Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bob Lee Pansick MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Bob L. Pansick practice?
- Dr. Bob Pansick has 1 office location.
Dr. Bob Pansick practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.