A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bob Pansick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bob Pansick is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bob Pansick, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pansick graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Pansick has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- North Central Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bob Lee Pansick MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Bob L. Pansick practice?
- Dr. Bob Pansick has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bob Pansick practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.