A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Boban Joseph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Boban Joseph is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Boban Joseph, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Joseph graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Joseph has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Joseph accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Boban A. Joseph practice?
Dr. Boban Joseph practices Ophthalmology near Pomona, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, CA and Glendora, CA.
See Pomona Ophthalmologists.