A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Boban Joseph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Boban Joseph is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Joseph
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Joseph Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Boban Joseph, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Joseph graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Joseph has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Boban Abraham Joseph MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Boban A. Joseph practice?
- Dr. Boban Joseph has 2 office locations.
Dr. Boban Joseph practices Ophthalmology near Pasadena, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pomona, CA.
See Pasadena Ophthalmologists.