A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Boban Joseph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Boban Joseph is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Joseph
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Joseph Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Boban Joseph, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Joseph graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Joseph has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Boban Abraham Joseph MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Boban A. Joseph practice?
- Dr. Boban Joseph has 2 office locations.
Dr. Boban Joseph practices Ophthalmology near Pasadena, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pomona, CA.
See Pasadena Ophthalmologists.