A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bobbie Jahan-Parwar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bobbie Jahan-Parwar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jahan-Parwar
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Jahan-Parwar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bobbie Jahan-Parwar, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jahan-Parwar graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Jahan-Parwar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Baldwin Park Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Bellflower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bobbie Linda Jahan-Parwar MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Bobbie L. Jahan-Parwar practice?
- Dr. Bobbie Jahan-Parwar has 1 office location.
Dr. Bobbie Jahan-Parwar practices Ophthalmology near Baldwin Park, CA.
See Baldwin Park Ophthalmologists.