A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bozena Wolanska:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bozena Wolanska is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bozena Wolanska, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolanska graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Lodz. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wolanska has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Washington Hospital
- Stafford Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bozena Danuta Wolanska MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bozena D. Wolanska practice?
- Dr. Bozena Wolanska has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bozena Wolanska practices Internal Medicine near Fredericksburg, VA.
See Fredericksburg Internists.