Dr. Brad Herskowitz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brad Herskowitz?

Clinical Depression

Clinical Depression

Get the facts about clinical depression, including the symptoms and related depressive disorders.

Have you seen Dr. Brad Herskowitz?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 20th, 2017

amazing doctor. So caring. Really spent time explaining things to me.

December 28th, 2016

Takes too long to give results.

November 8th, 2016

Horrible

My mother went in to see Dr. Herskowitz- when she arrived my mothers blood pressure was 240/131- anyone who knows anything about blood pressure knows that this is an extreme emergency . This Dr. dismissed her home because he couldn't find her primary.... seriously??? Fast forward a few hours and my mom is admitted to the hospital with a massive stroke. How he is still practicing I don't know.

September 7th, 2016

Excellent

Great office. Nice staff. Dr. Herskowitz was very professional. Very intelligent and caring. I have been to several other neurologists who could not help me but he did. I am grateful to him. Highly recommended !!!

June 23rd, 2016

Dr. Herzkowitz was very professional and caring. He was very nice to my mom while she was hospitalized. He took time to talk and was concerned about my mom's health issues.

December 8th, 2015

This is from about 12 years ago when Brad helped me with my dad. I will never forget how kind and compassionate he was at the time. I am sure he had only gotten better.

October 14th, 2015

Diabetic foot neuropathy

Dr Herskpwitz ordered me to take a medicine to help reverse the neuropathy of which my insurance AV med does not cover. My insurance advised me to get the doc to fill out a medical necessity form. He told me he did not have it. I said it's available on aVMed site. He acted disinterested and said he would get back to me. So far I never heard back. Paid $900 out of pocket to get this diagnosis. When I call office it is very hard to get a human on phone. Everything is handled by voice mail including appointments. Half the time your messages go in answered. I will not return. I was handled very badly by staff. Office is a patient mill.

April 25th, 2015

Rude, arrogant, clueless, and in a drug company's pocket. No such thing as free lunch.

April 6th, 2015

BOTOX for MIGRAINES EXPERIENCE

Has anyone received the BOTOX injections for migraines and not seen or felt the results? I have been there in the past and felt and saw the results immediately such as tightening of the skin on the forehead and decreases intensity of my migraines but this time I have not felt or seen results at all?? Just CURIOUS IF ANYONE HAD THE SAME EXPERIENCE BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE THE BOTOX INJECTIONS.

October 22nd, 2014

Very Pleased!

Finally a doctor who listens and explains things. I could tell he was a great guy. I do not understand the negative reviews. He was very knowledgable about my disease and took the time to explain it to me.

September 15th, 2014

Great doctor

I was hesitant about seeing this doctor after seeing the reviews but I was able to get in really quick. He was really nice. I had my 2 year old with me and he entertained her while I talked to him. He listened to all my concerns and addressed them. He gave me samples of a few different medications to try. And I was scheduled for an MRI 4 days after my appointment. Overall I was very satisfied. My daughter has neurological issues and he even talked to me about her. He's a good guy.

June 13th, 2014

I would not recommend this neurologist.

This physician gave inadequate attention and care to my medical issue. He stated that most older people have memory problems to which I agreed but mine were combined with confusion episodes, plus I have had 3 siblings with dementia. He finally gave me a script for a brain MRI and his sister's office number for her to do a psychoneurological test to determine what type of problem I may have. I did NOT feel he took this seriously and I will not return to see him again. His bill was high for what little time, attention and effort he afforded me and I hope he switches to radiology or research where he does not have to "deal" with patients face to face.