A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradford Pazandak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pazandak
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Pazandak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradford Pazandak, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pazandak graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Pazandak has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradford Bruce Pazandak MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Bradford B. Pazandak practice?
- Dr. Bradford Pazandak has 1 office location.
Dr. Bradford Pazandak practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.