Neurology

520 Franklin Ave
Ste 127
Garden City, NY 11530
516-741-3693
Locations and availability (2)

|  Great Doctor!  |  show details
by R. Bell on Apr 7th, 2014

Dr. Yadlapalli is a great doctor! Let's see how I can describe him... Dr. Yadlapalli is highly respected in the medical field and endorsed by my orthopaedic doctor who sent me to him for an accurate and reliable EMG report. The report was very detailed and assisted my orthopaedic doctor in determining my need for carpul tunnel surgery. He is professional, highly skilled and informative, educates his patients about their condition, a wonderful bedside manner, and even accepted by telephone call when I needed to ask him a question. Although I met him to obtain an EMG report, I asked him to be my neurologist from now on.

|  Care  |  show details
by Marie Schmidt on Mar 4th, 2014

Dr. Yadlapalli is excellent! I've been going to him for a few years now and I highly recommend him!!

by Margareta Ladotchi on Jun 17th, 2013

I am very pleased with Dr. Yadlappali. He is an amazing physician. He is kind, compassionate and extremely knowledgeable. I trust him completely. He takes the time to explain everything. His staff is very nice. Chelsea got me an appointment right away because I was in distress. I highly recommend Dr. Yadlapalli to anyone who needs a neurologist. He is excellent.

|  Dr. "Y" is truly a caring Doctor  |  show details
by Irma R. Schwartz on Jun 5th, 2013

I am 79 years of age, and in my lifetime I have been a patient of many Physicians. I have two sons who are Doctors, and have not met anyone who is more sincere and caring than Dr. Yadlapalli. I have had two strokes, and am now being treated for Parkinsons Disease. Each time I visit, he takes time to make me feel comfortable, explain exactly what is wrong, and what he feels I need to do to maintain a good quality of life. I have been a patient of Dr. Yadlapalli for over 10 years, and would recommend him to anyone who is in need of a neurologist.

|  exceptional doctor with exceptional bedside manner  |  show details
Jul 29th, 2012

full of information and very easy to talk with. answered all questions and funny.

Apr 4th, 2011

Compassionate, Caring, Professional. Rose at front desk is very good. Sometimes have longer than expected waits. Have recommended to others.

|  too many cancelled appts.  |  show details
Jan 11th, 2011

The doctor ordered testing to be done in his office. Only available on Tues and Saturdays during specific times. They called and canceled the appts. Three times. The first time was snow, so acceptable. The next times no reason, and today was canceled, "please call back to reschedule." I call back to reschedule, and the message states the office is closed for the week until next Tuesday, today is a Tuesday. How do you leave us a message to call back and reschedule again and when call back within an hour, your office is closed for a week?

Dec 20th, 2010

I highly recommend him as a physician. He is a very kind and compassionate and a great doctor. His office staff was very friendly and I was able to get an appointment quickly.