Dr. Brahmananda Yadlapalli Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brahmananda Yadlapalli?

Posted on August 17th, 2016

In the beginning of 2011, my dad began exhibit some unusual behavior. He was unable to keep his head elevated. In addition, he had difficulty swallowing food and often emitted liquids through his nose. He was not getting any better and so we decided to reach out to a neurologist recommended by another doctor. We consulted with Dr. Yadlapalli of Garden City, NY. I consider this doctor to be a true "angel" in every sense of the word. Upon meeting my dad, he gave him considerable time and performed a complete evaluation. What impressed me most was that this doctor never cut corners and "assumed" that this was a function of age. After a COMPLETE evaluation and various tests, it was confirmed that my dad had Myasthenia Gravis, an auto-immune disease. Anti-bodies actually attack the muscles, particularly in the upper region (eyes, mouth, swallowing mechanism etc.). Dr. Yadlapalli immediately put my dad on a series of medications and CAREFULLY monitors him, regularly. My dad is now doing great! Thank you!!!

Posted on December 28th, 2015

He is pleasant and explains to you what you need to know. Making another appointment now.

Posted on August 18th, 2015

We didn't even have an appointment and the Dr. Made time to see us. Our questions were answered and we left feeling better about our situation . I would recommend Dr. Yadlapalli to anyone in need of a caring and thoughtful Neurologist .

Posted on August 13th, 2014

My mom had been referred to Dr. Yadlapalli by her General Practitioner. Dr. Yadlapalli has been treating her for spinal stenosis and neuropathy for a few years now. Due to his wonderful care, she has been pain free! My son is now a patient of Dr. Yadlapalli due to a minor seizure disorder. We highly recommend Dr. Yadlapalli because of his intellect, kind and calm demeanor and tips for living a healthy life!

Great Doctor!

Posted on April 7th, 2014

Dr. Yadlapalli is a great doctor! Let's see how I can describe him... Dr. Yadlapalli is highly respected in the medical field and endorsed by my orthopaedic doctor who sent me to him for an accurate and reliable EMG report. The report was very detailed and assisted my orthopaedic doctor in determining my need for carpul tunnel surgery. He is professional, highly skilled and informative, educates his patients about their condition, a wonderful bedside manner, and even accepted by telephone call when I needed to ask him a question. Although I met him to obtain an EMG report, I asked him to be my neurologist from now on.

Care

Posted on March 4th, 2014

Dr. Yadlapalli is excellent! I've been going to him for a few years now and I highly recommend him!!

Posted on June 17th, 2013

I am very pleased with Dr. Yadlappali. He is an amazing physician. He is kind, compassionate and extremely knowledgeable. I trust him completely. He takes the time to explain everything. His staff is very nice. Chelsea got me an appointment right away because I was in distress. I highly recommend Dr. Yadlapalli to anyone who needs a neurologist. He is excellent.

Dr. "Y" is truly a caring Doctor

Posted on June 6th, 2013

I am 79 years of age, and in my lifetime I have been a patient of many Physicians. I have two sons who are Doctors, and have not met anyone who is more sincere and caring than Dr. Yadlapalli. I have had two strokes, and am now being treated for Parkinsons Disease. Each time I visit, he takes time to make me feel comfortable, explain exactly what is wrong, and what he feels I need to do to maintain a good quality of life. I have been a patient of Dr. Yadlapalli for over 10 years, and would recommend him to anyone who is in need of a neurologist.

Cynthia Willis Stewart

Posted on August 8th, 2012

exceptional doctor with exceptional bedside manner

Posted on July 30th, 2012

full of information and very easy to talk with. answered all questions and funny.

Posted on April 4th, 2011

Compassionate, Caring, Professional. Rose at front desk is very good. Sometimes have longer than expected waits. Have recommended to others.

too many cancelled appts.

Posted on January 11th, 2011

The doctor ordered testing to be done in his office. Only available on Tues and Saturdays during specific times. They called and canceled the appts. Three times. The first time was snow, so acceptable. The next times no reason, and today was canceled, "please call back to reschedule." I call back to reschedule, and the message states the office is closed for the week until next Tuesday, today is a Tuesday. How do you leave us a message to call back and reschedule again and when call back within an hour, your office is closed for a week?