A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brandon Low:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brandon Low, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Low
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Low Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Low graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Low has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mainland Medical Center
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brandon O'Hara Low MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brandon O. Low practice?
- Dr. Brandon Low has 1 office location.
Dr. Brandon Low practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Texas City, TX.
See Texas City Surgeons.