A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brandon Pham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brandon Pham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brandon Pham, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Pham graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Pham has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Baldwin Park Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brandon Tyler Pham MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brandon T. Pham practice?
- Dr. Brandon Pham has 1 office location.
Dr. Brandon Pham practices Family Medicine near Diamond Bar, CA.
See Diamond Bar Family Physicians.