Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon
Tri-State Orthopaedic Surgeons
225 Crosslake Dr
Evansville, IN 47715
812-477-1558
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Grateful Grandma  |  show details
by Leslie on Jul 21st, 2014

I suffered profusely from a herniated disc. My mobility as I had known it had ceased. I no longer enjoyed any of my hobbies and was having trouble maintaining my employment. I was hopeless. I was referred to Dr. Weinzapfel by my family doctor. Dr. Weinzapfel and his wonderful team (Bethany and Stephanie) surgically repaired me. The doctor and his team spent time with me at each of my visits. All my questions were thoroughly answered without ever making me feel foolish for asking. I never felt rushed or insignificant. Today, I feel fabulous. I walk for fun and exercise, I am gardening, enjoying my grandchildren, and able to work. I do all this without narcotics! Thank you Dr. Weinzapfel for giving me back my life.

|  Good Results  |  show details
Apr 14th, 2014

I had an ACDF in 2012. I've had great results. No pain at all since. He was very nice and explained everything and showed me everything on my mri images. I have a future appointment with him due to back pain now. I would recommend him to anyone.

|  Great Doctor!  |  show details
Aug 7th, 2013

I suffered nearly a year with a herniated disc that was pressing on my sciatica causing intense pain in my leg. When I visited he was willing to take as much time as possible to make sure I understood the procedure and ask as many questions as possible. He left it up to me if I wanted surgery and let me know I could call anytime with more questions. After the surgery and follow up appointments he let me know if I ever had more troubles to contact him as I would still be a patient. Excellent bed side manner and explination of procedure.

|  good experience  |  show details
by ckovaleski on May 6th, 2013

after a year of pain and losing my ability to walk I was referred to dr weinzapfel for consultation. I took my x rays from other sources. he told me that I had a back injury and narrowing of the spine and would eventually need surgery. he was very professional and had a lot of compassion for my condition. he told me I could lose my ability to walk eventually. he examined me and did a MRI. he explained every thing completely. he let me decide when I needed the surgery. he gained my trust completely and I consider him as a friend.

|  Best doctor EVER  |  show details
Sep 4th, 2011

Dr Weinzapfel stood by me through my pain. When I had the first surgery we thought I was great. He told me after my last follow up that no matter what he was always my doctor. If something happened and I was in pain again I was to call him and we would figure it out. As it turns out within 6 months of my fusion I started having pain, he gave me several options, I choose pain management. I stuck with that for another 6-8 months and when I started having problems getting into the PM doctor I called and got an appointment within a week. In that appointment he scheduled tests and shots. After those tests and shots we scheduled a hardware removal. I am very pleased with the results. If in the future I have more back problems I will be seeing Dr Weinzapfel. He is an awesome doctor with a great bedside manner.

|  show details
Jun 4th, 2010

I really appreciated my visit with Dr. Weinzapfel- he spent more then 20 minutes with me, I understood everything he described, he showed me my problem on xray and my MRI unlike my referring doctor. The office was nicely kept and staff was extremely friendly and professional.

|  He's Good  |  show details
by TRACY L FELKER on May 19th, 2009

Good Bedside manner, gen nice all around