Dr. Brett Weinzapfel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brett Weinzapfel?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Brett Weinzapfel?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 3rd, 2016

amazing results

I never write reviews, but I am so pleased with the results of my back surgery I had to share. Before my surgery I was in constant pain. I couldn't stand up straight and couldn't walk very far without finding a place to sit to ease the pain. I had major surgery, Dr. Weinzapfel put 2 rods and screws in my low back. Needless to say I was very nervous about having the surgery but he answered any questions I had and made me feel better about having it done. And I am SO GLAD I did, Now I can stand straight, bend over, exercise and most important I can sit on the floor and play with my granddaughter ( something that caused a lot of pain before). I thank God I found Dr. Weinzapfel and his PA Bethany. They changed my life for the better. They are very gifted and caring people. I would recommend them to anyone.

February 27th, 2016

I needed help and was dismissed

After talking to him I was feeling extremely hopeful that I was getting help for my herniated denerative disc disease and bulging discs and spinal stenosis which a lot of it I've dealt with for 15 yrs. I'm on the maximum amount of lyrica and still I feel the nerves in my feet and legs. I struggle everyday to do simple things. Had to buy a temperpedic bed which I spend most of my time. I struggle to work part time but I have to make a living. He told me several things in his office that he was going to do and it never happened-I walked out and he didn't want to see me again-refuses to help me. I was extremely hurt and let down-I had heard so many good things but he blew me off.

November 13th, 2015

Very easy to talk to one of the best I've been to.

May 29th, 2015

Dr. Weinzapfel operated on my stenosis condition last spring, and I am very pleased with the results. He repaired my L4-L5 vertebrae and , I am completely recovered from my "drop foot" situation. Clear explanations were given, and I would recommend my Doctor as exemplary.

September 25th, 2014

potential 2nd time patient

I suffered intense stabs of pain and sciatica type pain. I evaluated surgeons as far away as Indy and the Cleveland Clinic but settled on Dr. Weinzapfel here in town. He suggested nerve damage in the 5th lumbar region and the possibilities of good success with an X-stop implant outpatient surgery. I had the surgery after physical therapy proved ineffective and pain intensified. I walked out of the hospital 3 hrs. after surgery with no nerve pain , and only minor surgery pain ..with little use for the pain meds perscribed. (that will explain the blanks in the star ratings..ie bedside manner,etc.. Alas now several years later other randomly located discs are also beginning to exhibit wear and multiple x-stops are not an option. Dr. Brett was the top choice to come to mind again...which indicates my confidence in his skills as a surgeon. I did experience a several 'hiccups' with the young office staff's efficiency on occasion but over all I rate my experience with a high degree of success.

July 21st, 2014

Grateful Grandma

I suffered profusely from a herniated disc. My mobility as I had known it had ceased. I no longer enjoyed any of my hobbies and was having trouble maintaining my employment. I was hopeless. I was referred to Dr. Weinzapfel by my family doctor. Dr. Weinzapfel and his wonderful team (Bethany and Stephanie) surgically repaired me. The doctor and his team spent time with me at each of my visits. All my questions were thoroughly answered without ever making me feel foolish for asking. I never felt rushed or insignificant. Today, I feel fabulous. I walk for fun and exercise, I am gardening, enjoying my grandchildren, and able to work. I do all this without narcotics! Thank you Dr. Weinzapfel for giving me back my life.

April 14th, 2014

Good Results

I had an ACDF in 2012. I've had great results. No pain at all since. He was very nice and explained everything and showed me everything on my mri images. I have a future appointment with him due to back pain now. I would recommend him to anyone.

August 7th, 2013

Great Doctor!

I suffered nearly a year with a herniated disc that was pressing on my sciatica causing intense pain in my leg. When I visited he was willing to take as much time as possible to make sure I understood the procedure and ask as many questions as possible. He left it up to me if I wanted surgery and let me know I could call anytime with more questions. After the surgery and follow up appointments he let me know if I ever had more troubles to contact him as I would still be a patient. Excellent bed side manner and explination of procedure.

May 6th, 2013

good experience

after a year of pain and losing my ability to walk I was referred to dr weinzapfel for consultation. I took my x rays from other sources. he told me that I had a back injury and narrowing of the spine and would eventually need surgery. he was very professional and had a lot of compassion for my condition. he told me I could lose my ability to walk eventually. he examined me and did a MRI. he explained every thing completely. he let me decide when I needed the surgery. he gained my trust completely and I consider him as a friend.

September 5th, 2011

Best doctor EVER

Dr Weinzapfel stood by me through my pain. When I had the first surgery we thought I was great. He told me after my last follow up that no matter what he was always my doctor. If something happened and I was in pain again I was to call him and we would figure it out. As it turns out within 6 months of my fusion I started having pain, he gave me several options, I choose pain management. I stuck with that for another 6-8 months and when I started having problems getting into the PM doctor I called and got an appointment within a week. In that appointment he scheduled tests and shots. After those tests and shots we scheduled a hardware removal. I am very pleased with the results. If in the future I have more back problems I will be seeing Dr Weinzapfel. He is an awesome doctor with a great bedside manner.

June 5th, 2010

I really appreciated my visit with Dr. Weinzapfel- he spent more then 20 minutes with me, I understood everything he described, he showed me my problem on xray and my MRI unlike my referring doctor. The office was nicely kept and staff was extremely friendly and professional.

May 19th, 2009

He's Good

Good Bedside manner, gen nice all around