Dr. Brian Babka MD Patient Reviews

3.8

January 12th, 2015
Dr. Babka and Maggie are AWESOME!! They care so much about their patients and they are the BEST!!!!!

November 21st, 2013
Caring, knowledgeable doctor
Dr. Babka was very thorough in searching for the source of the problem and didn't dismiss symptoms that others might have. He knowledge is quite current in many areas, and he is respectful of the patient's intelligence. He provides honest opinions and helped me in a caring manner to make a difficult decision. He and his staff have always been accessible and helpful.

March 11th, 2013
Great doctor!
Had a wonderful experience with Dr. Babka. Other doctors had failed to diagnose my problem. Dr. Babka took the time to actually listen to me and do a thorough exam. I was back on the football field in no time.

October 31st, 2012
Very Unhappy
Was sent to see Dr Babka due a work injury for a head concussion. First visit was fine he listened to my concerns and then sent me to two specialists. I left office and made those two appointments with those specialists, saw them and then made a follow up appointment to see Dr Babka. When I returned to follow up with him again he asked why was I here? Did someone tell me to see him? He was totally rude and kept telling me that he doesn't see patients with my problem, he's a sports medicine doctor. I said he referred me to the specialist, but I told him, the specialist told me to follow up with him. Dr Babka obviously had a miscommunication problem with is referring doctor not me. But, let me say Dr Babka was rude, arrogant, not compassionate and did not take the time to listen or care about how I was feeling. I even had a journal that I had been keeping and I asked him if I could read him a few things out of it and he said "no it's not necessary" but it was so he could know what was going on with me. He just didn't care!!