Dr. Brian Day Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian Day?

Patient

Posted on October 14th, 2016

Great doctor. Answers all your questions, makes you feel very comfortable

Posted on January 20th, 2016

Dr Day is warm, professional & really listens & cares about concerns-- he is a natural as he seems so suited for his field as its second nature. I have been to office for two visits under unique circumstances and he made me feel comfortable along with his staff. He is prompt & makes good use of time/visit-- thorough but to the point. Definitly one of the best Dr experiences I have had & I'm so blessed he takes my insurance. -- I reccomend him highly-- Ive never had a problem making appointments & never a long wait.

Carring women's health doctor

Posted on November 10th, 2015

Very professional doctor, explains everything clear so it is easy to understand. Very gentle, let you know what is going to happen next. The nurses and assistants are very friendly, supportive and professional. I recommend this doctor to any woman who needs care.

Great Doctor

Posted on October 20th, 2015

Dr. Day is one of the best doctors I have ever seen. He spends as much time as he needs to and really listens to your concerns/issues. He and his staff are wonderful.

Posted on September 22nd, 2015

Amazing doctor! best OBGYN I had

Posted on July 25th, 2015

Dr Day is the BEST Dr I have ever had! and I've seen a lot of Drs. Wish I found him sooner than I did.

Posted on June 24th, 2015

After my OB/GYN retired i was in need of finding a great doctor. I had a few misses until I found Dr. Day. He was very professional. He took his time with me and answered all questions that i had. His staff was amazing. I recommend if your in search of a great OB/GYN Dr. Day is a great choice.

Posted on December 19th, 2014

I meet dr day in st joseph clinic and I have to say he is a excellent dr. I was having problem with painful mentruals and couldn't conceive. He decided to take me in for a laparoscopy. Well I have to say my surgery was a grwat sucess. I have a 1 year old and all my problem disappear. Thanks to dr day.....

Best gynecologist

Posted on July 20th, 2014

A year ago Dr Day delivered my child he was very professional great bedside manner and it was a comfortable delivery . His staff is friendly and office is super clean. Appointments are available in a timely manner . I would recommend him to anyone. .

Posted on April 29th, 2014

I switched OBGYN doctors and found Dr. Day in my area. He is a great physician listens to your concerns. His staff is very friendly and office is very clean. I have recommended him to many of my friends.

Posted on December 9th, 2013

Dr. Day just delivered my twins. It was my first pregnancy and I had no idea what to expect. Throughout my entire pregnancy, Dr. Day took the time to answer all my questions and he put my mind at ease. He gained my confidence quickly and I felt completely at ease knowing that he was taking care of me. He kept the best interests of the twins in mind and was always concerned for my well being and comfort as well. His staff is great too. The nurses are experienced and took great care of me when I was in the office. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Day.

Surgery

Posted on November 22nd, 2013

This is one of the best doctors I have known. He is kind and understanding. I had fibroid surgery with him, and I am extremely please with the outcome. I was able to move and be almost pain free in a matter of days. He received me and treated me with kindness and respect. What I liked best was the post-surgery follow up, it made me feel secure and put me at ease. I completely recommend this doctor.