A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Estwick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Estwick, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Estwick
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Estwick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Estwick, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Estwick graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Estwick has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Centinela Freeman Regional Medical Center-Marina Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Keith Estwick MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Brian K. Estwick practice?
- Dr. Brian Estwick has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Estwick practices Ophthalmology near Culver City, CA.
See Culver City Ophthalmologists.