A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Paik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paik
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Paik Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Paik graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Paik has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Miller Children's Hospital
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Joongkevn Paik MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian J. Paik practice?
- Dr. Brian Paik has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Paik practices Family Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Family Physicians.