A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Paik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Paik graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Paik has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Joongkevn Paik MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Brian J. Paik practice?
- Dr. Brian Paik has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Paik practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Family Physicians and Irvine General Practitioners.