A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Paik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Paik graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Paik has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Miller Children's Hospital
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Joongkevn Paik MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian J. Paik practice?
- Dr. Brian Paik has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brian Paik practices Family Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Irvine, CA.
See Long Beach Primary Care Doctors.