A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Wilner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Wilner is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilner
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wilner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Wilner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilner graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wilner has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Frederic Wilner MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Brian F. Wilner practice?
- Dr. Brian Wilner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Wilner practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Paoli, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Exton, PA.
See Paoli Internists and Paoli Cardiologists.